Private Duty Nursing & Private Home Care For the Elderly in Plymouth & Laconia, NH
We provide the next level of private home care for the elderly for your loved at home and reduce your daily worry.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® private home care for the elderly can help. Our specially trained private home care staff provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Private duty nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How Comfort Keepers Private Home Care For The Elderly Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can provide private home care and perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support and private home care for the elderly.
Learn more about Comfort Keepers private home care for the elderly by calling us today at (603) 536-6060. We look forward to providing the information you need to get the right care for your loved one.